- Apply for Unemployment. We recommend watching the video on the website for guidance.
- Note: self-employed and freelancers are now eligible!
- Page translations offered on the top bar of the state website. (Step-by-Step guide in Spanish)
- Know Your Workers Rights during COVID-19, also en espanol. From Justice at Work, LCCR, Greater Boston Legal Services.
- List of emergency early childhood care providers for “essential” workers.
- Facing Eviction/Housing Emergency? Call City Life/Vida Urbana Hotline: 617-934-5006
- City of Boston has created $3 million fund for renters, apply/call here. (en español aqui
- Heating Assistance: Information from National Grid
- Mass Heat Line: 1-800-632-8175
- Mass Good Neighbor Energy Fund: 800-334-3047
- Help for undocumented neighbors: MassUndocuFund
Food Assistance & Mutual Aid
- Multi-lingual list from City of Boston for Hyde Park, Mattapan, JP, West Roxbury-food pantries, senior dining sites and affordable fruits + veggies.
- Map of daily meal sites for children and youth in Boston.
- Project Bread hotline: 1-800-645-8333
- Links to Mass. Mutual Aid Networks compiled by Mass. Jobs with Justice.
- Roslindale Cares Mutual Aid Network
- Education Resources for Parents, Students and Educators learning from home.
- BPS Covid-19 distance learning plans and resources for families and